Sunday, May 1, 2011

Household Projects

I have been a very boring (non-existent) blogger lately.
But just to show that I still exist, here are a few of my recent home-decorating projects:

Blue Window Valance - Kitchen
(Thanks for the spare fabric scraps Mom)
Red Window Valance - Window BenchGrey Duvet Cover - Bedroom

And I really wish I had a "before" shot of this one - I bought this little retro chair on Kijiji for $40. It had worn orange wood-stain and somewhat scary looking pink tweed cushions.
I repainted the wood a dark brown and upholstered the seat and back in the same grey-green as the new duvet cover:
Lastly, this weened I convinced my hubby to help me sand, prime, and paint our mismatched bedroom dressers and nightstands. Once they are complete, I will post the end-results of the bedroom make-over.

No comments: